The BlogThe WebsiteTutorialsHow TosCustomer Reviews

Welcome to my Extra Icing blog!

My Business is YOUR Business! Check out Extra Icing Website for "MEMBERS ONLY - Exclusive How To Videos!"
The most affordable downloadable tutorials right HERE!
Follow me on FACEBOOK.

Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Happy Hour ~ Cocktail anyone?

Okay...so what does this have to do with cakes or sugar art?  NOWT!  But...I have to share.  THIS is a fruity cocktail to die for.  I'm not a lover of Cranberry Juice on it's own I have to admit, so to taste this and love it so much came as a big..but welcome..surprise!  This concoction is called a "Woo Woo!"  Lol!
In a cocktail shaker, make up:  2 shots of vodka; 2 shots of peach schnapps; 1 tablespoon of grenadine; top up with cranberry juice.

Fill a tall glass with ice and pour the cocktail.  Serve and ENJOY!

No comments: