The BlogThe WebsiteTutorialsHow TosCustomer Reviews

Welcome to my Extra Icing blog!

My Business is YOUR Business! Check out Extra Icing Website for "MEMBERS ONLY - Exclusive How To Videos!"
The most affordable downloadable tutorials right HERE!
Follow me on FACEBOOK.

Thursday, 21 June 2012

Hi ho..hi ho..it's off to work I go!

Of course...I'm only pretending to be an employee of Carlo's bakery, but I did go inside just the same.  I was given a little tour of the place and filming was taking place while I was there just as it happens.  The temptation to wave my arms and shout "wooohoooo!" was tremendous but I behaved myself, for once, and watched quietly before moving on.  Moving on to a lovely restaurant around the corner that is.  Enjoying a little me time in Hoboken.  Nice! 

No comments: