The BlogThe WebsiteTutorialsHow TosCustomer Reviews

Welcome to my Extra Icing blog!

My Business is YOUR Business! Check out Extra Icing Website for "MEMBERS ONLY - Exclusive How To Videos!"
The most affordable downloadable tutorials right HERE!
Follow me on FACEBOOK.

Monday, 25 June 2012

New York, New York!



The height of the buildings never cease to amaze me here.  I've had little time to be able to walk around but I have made the most of what I have while I am still here.  One more day to go and then I'll be jetting off home...back to reality.  It's been an amazing few days, mostly down to the students who make the classes such a pleasure.  It all passes by too quickly and then I am left with the memory.  I absolutely love New York, but I love to do the classes in Secaucus in New Jersey where it is less busy.  New York is so close by on the train so it is a great way to get the best of both worlds for me.  I surely will be back in NJ.  Not next year...I don't think...although I would love to.  But most definitely 2014.  Next time I will make sure I have a little more time added on to enjoy what the city has to offer.  I still have today and I'm not wasting it.  Tomorrow will come soon enough!

No comments: