The BlogThe WebsiteTutorialsHow TosCustomer Reviews

Welcome to my Extra Icing blog!

My Business is YOUR Business! Check out Extra Icing Website for "MEMBERS ONLY - Exclusive How To Videos!"
The most affordable downloadable tutorials right HERE!
Follow me on FACEBOOK.

Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Fifty Shades....you know you love it!

Okay...so it isn't Shakespeare, but who cares!  This isn't something you pick up and read to improve your mind (or perhaps it is!) or to feed your intillectual side.  It's simply a doze of erotica that does nothing more than good to free your mind from all the stresses and strains of every day life.  After reading this, who isn't looking for Christian Grey??  You don't know you have a "bad" side until you read this trilogy.  There are so many critiques out there who want to slam this as a dirty novel with no real plot or story...many of whom haven't even read a single word!  I did get it out of curiosity, to find out what all the hype was about.  I sat down to read it on my own in a diner in Times Square, New York, sipping a strawberry Daiquiri.  I'm not sure if it was the effects of the cocktail or the words I was reading that brought fifty shades of pink to my cheeks...but I was more than happy to order another Daiquiri and take my time before hitting the streets grinning from ear to ear.  (Again..this could have been the alcohol effect!)  I have never read this type of book in my life.  I wouldn't say that it was my "kind of thing" as many have said, but why not?  How do you know if you haven't read it?  Personally I LOVED the books.  I loved the fact that it took me off on a little fantasy of my own...albeit in my head...but hey ho.  I don't think I'll be in a rush to see the movie, not because I'm prudish about it, but I just don't want my own personal image of Christian Grey to become the whole world's.  I like what a book does for your own imagination.  I may just have to read them all over again to make sure I never missed anything the first time around.  Lol!  If you haven't read these yourself, then do it.  Form your own opinion...don't go with what anyone else says.  Enjoy!  "Laters baby!"

No comments: