The BlogThe WebsiteTutorialsHow TosCustomer Reviews

Welcome to my Extra Icing blog!

My Business is YOUR Business! Check out Extra Icing Website for "MEMBERS ONLY - Exclusive How To Videos!"
The most affordable downloadable tutorials right HERE!
Follow me on FACEBOOK.

Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Valentine Cookies perhaps?

While I was in Denmark I bought the Wilton heart cutter...which splits down the middle.  I think it's fab!  I'm going to have a bit of fun with this and make some shortbread cookies to ice with different messages.  I'm no cookie expert, so finding the right recipe is the most important for me.  I choose shortbread because I like the melting in the mouth process, topped with royal icing that adds that little extra crunch...can't be beaten I reckon.  I could cover some cookies with fondant too, but the royal icing has more fun factor in my opinion.  But let's wait and see how they turn out before I make a final judgement...and let's see if I have any left to photograph once I've done them because I know I won't be able to resist!  If the cookie recipe is a good one I'll post it along with the results and then you can go off and play and decide for yourself.  Valentine's Day is all about the cookies...romance is so over rated!  Lol!  

No comments: