The BlogThe WebsiteTutorialsHow TosCustomer Reviews

Welcome to my Extra Icing blog!

My Business is YOUR Business! Check out Extra Icing Website for "MEMBERS ONLY - Exclusive How To Videos!"
The most affordable downloadable tutorials right HERE!
Follow me on FACEBOOK.

Monday, 4 March 2013

Come and join me...a day of fun!



A new one day class is available now to book online at Extra Icing.  New dates will be available for London very soon and I'll keep you posted on those.  Come and join me for a fun figure modelling day.  This class would be fabulous for absolute beginners as well as those who have already dabbled in the addiction that is modelling with sugarpaste!  The class at Extra Icing is small, only 5 places are available so it is almost like a group hug.  Home baking and snacks available throughout the day and a lunch included.  All you need to do is turn up..with an apron..and a smile!

No comments: